- 7th grade tryouts and practices will be from 7:21-9:21 am.
- 8th grade tryouts and practices will be held from 2:59- 4:59 pm and to the end of the school day (3:55) on Fridays.
Anyone who tries out and does not make a team will be placed in off-season athletics and begin preparing for the next upcoming sport.
Athletes must complete all online participation forms and have a current physical on file.
- 2019 Boys Athletic Parent Information
- 2018-19 Football Helmet Waiver
- Online Participation Forms (RankOne)
We are updating the RankOne forms for the 2019-20 school year. Please check back soon! If you are looking for the UIL Pre-Participation Physical form, see link on this page.
- EISD Athletic Concussion Protocol
- EISD Transportation Change Form
- Extra Curricular Participation Fees
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Forms
- UIL Eligibility Calendar, 2018-19
- UIL Parent Information Manuals
- UIL Safety Training
- Voluntary Student Accident Insurance